Hello, I am the Broker/owner of Keystone Signature Properties. I was born and raised in Louisiana and am no stranger to hard work, commitment, community service, good food, and enjoying life! I’ve spent my life developing business skills, relationships and passion to serve others. I have lived in the NW Houston area (Humble, Atascocita, The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe) since 1995. I have moved 23 times throughout Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. I know how important it is to plan ahead and do it successfully.
– I look forward to serving you.
• Broker / Owner
• BBA – Sam Houston State University
• Licenses: Realtor since 2003, Texas Notary
• Designations: ABR, TRLS, TRLP 2014
• NARPM Houston Chapter, President Elect 2019
• HAR – Risk Management, Management Central, Property Management Committee
• City of Oak Ridge North, Community Affairs Committee
• Community Servant
Keystone Signature Properties
• Serving the Greater Houston market area.
• Specialties: Residential Sales, Leasing and Property Management.
• Property Types: New Construction, Resale, Vacant Land, Farm and Ranch, Investment Properties, Vacation Homes, Sr. Living.
• Serving: First Time Home Purchases, Buyers, Sellers, Tenants, Landlords, Investors, Re-locations.
• Certifications: HUD Approved (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development).
• Memberships: Houston, Texas and National Association of Realtors, NARPM (National Association of Real Property Management).
• Preferred Real Estate Agency with Veterans Land Board.
I truly believe that the home is where the heart is...but you still need a place to live. And why not make that the best place. As the wife of an executive, I have moved over a dozen times and lived in many great places. From South Carolina to Montana and points in between. But, as a native Texan, a piece of my heart has always remained in Texas.
I understand what it means to buy your dream home and also how difficult it can be when it comes time to sell that dream home. So whether you are a home buyer or a home seller, I will be there for you.
We are a multifaceted business that operates with you, the customer, at the forefront of our day-to-day operations. We are well known and respected in the community and our philosophies are based on both honesty and integrity. As a client centered business, you will receive personal service and be backed by a reputable company.
We implement multi-level marketing strategies that benefit our clients with every transaction. Our real estate agents have extensive access to information about the communities in Amador and El Dorado Counties. This includes, but is not limited to: schools, populations, recreation, entertainment, home values, growth potential and surrounding areas. All of our agents live in the areas we serve and therefore can more accurately overcome potential obstacles and focus on the unique needs of our clients.
Our commercial division is well-equipped to provide today’s growing number of real estate investors with opportunities for both income and commercial properties.
The real estate market is always changing and as a result, our agents regularly attend training sessions and events to further their knowledge and be sure that they are focusing on current conditions that affect today’s buyers and sellers. This type of training is imperative if we are to be successful in obtaining top dollar on home sales. Our goal is to make sure that we satisfy the special needs of all our clients and at the same time make the process and transactions go smoothly as possible.
D’Agostini & Associates are dedicated to maintaining a professional, trustworthy relationship with our clients.
Search, Connect, Love, Buy/Sell Real Estate with Sedonia Darling in beautiful Central Oregon. Serving Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Prineville, La Pine, Sunriver, and more for all your real estate needs, questions, and connections.
As your buyers agent,
As your listing agent, my goal is to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within
the time frame that fits your plans, and to make the process as efficient and
stress-free as possible for you.