In its own private little valley with a spring this beautiful 136+/- acre parcel is surrounded by Plumas National Forest lands. Just about an hour from Reno, Bird Creek would make a great location for a summer horse camp or private retreat.
- Beautiful 136+/- acre parcel of land at the crest of the Sierra
- Surrounded on all four sides by the Plumas National Forest
- This property has a nice spring on it.
- Nice stand of Ponderosa Pine trees surrounding the south side of the meadow
- Well known for huge mule deer bucks by the locals
- Many granite rock formations, some with native American bedrock mortar holes
- Good summer grazing for cattle or horses but needs to be fenced
- Great location for a summer horse camp or private retreat
- Property is about 1/4 meadow and 3/4 timberland
- Can be accessed in the winter via snowmobile
- Many nice cabin sites