If you have been looking for a build to suit quail and deer combination ranch, The Buenos Dias Ranch is one that you need to view. Having a great combination of mixed brush and open motted grassland, the property is teaming with both whitetail and bobwhite quail. This gently rolling property has a great layout and is ready for a new owner to sculpt it into a northern Duval county paradise. Location: The ranch is located 7 miles north of Highway 44 on county road 330. Freer is short 7 miles west as the crow flies while Corpus Christi is 1 hour and 15 minutes east. San Antonio is 2 hours north and Austin is 3 hours north. Habitat: The Beuno Dias is comprised of roughly 60% open motted quail country while the remaining 40% is heavier mixed brush suitable for deer cover. The layout of the brush and pastureland is very suitable for having both quality deer and quail hunting. There are a number of high-quality brush species on the ranch including but not limited to guayacon, blackbrush, granjeno, lime prickly ash and hog plumb. The dominant grass species across the ranch is Buffelgrass providing great nesting and ground cover for quail. The healthy stand could also support a decent cattle herd if that was the desire of the new owner. Water: The ranch is watered by a centrally located windmill with a concrete trough at the cattle pens. There is also 1 tank in the center of the property providing water to cattle and wildlife. Electricity: There is electricity located on the property Other: The ranch is broken into 5 pastures with a set of working pens. Minerals: This is a surface-only sale but there is not an Oil and Gas lease and no production on the ranch.