Circle S Ranch is an impressive piece of land that lies along Hondo Creek with frontage on both FM 462 N and CR 433. Balanced on the transitional zone between the Texas Hill Country and South Texas brush country, this 270± acre ranch in Medina County is situated just 5± miles from Hondo and 47± miles from San Antonio, in the heart of prime Texas deer hunting territory. The possibilities here are endless for recreation, hunting, farming and ranching in a private and secluded, yet convenient, location. The area is scenic and wild, with the added benefit of being just 24± miles down the road from the Hill Country State Natural Area. Towards the middle of the property, the ranch features a 3,000± square-foot main home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a stunning rustic interior with wood-beamed ceilings and granite countertops in the kitchen, as well as a covered patio and a carport. Behind the home is a rock fire pit area, perfect for relaxing and unwinding by the fire after a long day. Water is provided to the ranch by one Edwards water well, along with two 3,000± gallon water storage tanks. About a mile of frontage on wet weather Hondo Creek that meanders through the center of the ranch, with several areas of pooling water. There is also a one-acre pond on the property. The topography of the ranch is dramatic, ranging from areas of dense brush to steep bluffs that have been carved into the creek bed. Circle S Ranch has abundant native wildlife including whitetail, quail, turkey, and dove. The ranch is partially high fenced with cross fencing and is outfitted with several hunting blinds and feeders. Approximately 60% of the ranch consists of lush pastureland while the other 40% is covered by large Oak trees and high protein brush, with an array of senderos that have been cut across the land with hunting in mind. The property also has one small field for farming. The opportunity to own this expansive, scenic, and wild ranch, so close to urban amenities, is a special occasion. The simple joy of setting off across this extraordinary piece of land for recreation, exploration, and adventure is a special opportunity in and of itself, but there is also tremendous potential here for a multitude of revenue-producing concepts. Circle S Ranch offers numerous options to the discerning ranch buyer or investor. In addition to these 270± acres, there is also a 160± acre parcel available. Shown by appointment only with Texas Ranch Sales, LLC. Buyers brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Texas Ranch Sales, LLC.