Contact for Price   •   2,264 Acres

** Owner Financing is Available ** Guadalupe Ranch offers 2,264± acres of lush South Texas hunting land in the heart of prime whitetail deer country. This property is surrounded by large neighboring ranches and in Zapata, 22± miles south of Aguilares, and 51± miles southwest of Hebbronville, which makes for the perfect secluded hunting ranch location. An easement off Fred Bruni Road gives access into the property. The ranch is low-fenced with partial high fencing on the south side and several cross-fenced areas throughout. Approximately 60% of the acreage is covered in dense and diverse native brush while the other 40% is predominantly pastureland. There are also several homesites around the property. Five ponds are scattered throughout the ranch, one of which currently holds water. Electric services are pending. The mineral interest is negotiable, and the sellers will also consider subdividing the acreage. This expansive ranch has several hunting blinds placed strategically around the property. Native species include whitetail deer, dove, and quail. Guadalupe Ranch makes for the perfect South Texas hunting ranch, surrounded by large neighboring ranches, which gives you endless opportunities to build or create whatever your dream ranch looks like. Shown by appointment only with Texas Ranch Sales, LLC. Buyers brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Texas Ranch Sales, LLC.


View listing on agent's site.

Ponds: 2-5
Construction Status: - None -
Texas Ranch Sales, LLC
Texas Ranch Sales, LLC
Texas Ranch Sales, LLC
Texas Ranch Sales, LLC

Office: 830-741-8906
Share