Situated on the edge of Real County, Texas, the Rollin’ Rock Ranch stands as a testament to the rugged beauty and natural diversity that define the Lone Star State. This exquisite 150± acre ranch, located a mere 25± minutes north of Barksdale, captures the essence of Texas Hill Country living. The property’s prime location offers convenient access to numerous attractions, including the meandering Nueces River, the captivating Devils Sinkhole State Natural Area, and the famed Twisted Sisters scenic drive and motorcycle route. The ranch is secluded with easy access via Indian Springs Road. A remarkable abundance of wildlife frequents the ranch, creating a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and hunters alike. Fallow deer, red deer, whitetail deer, aoudad, axis, elk, feral hogs, and turkey have all been spotted against the backdrop of panoramic vistas. The property’s thoughtful design also includes numerous strategically placed hunting blinds and feeders. As you traverse the improved ranch roads, you’ll revel in the captivating views that stretch as far as the eye can see. Approximately 90% of the property is cloaked in native brush while the remaining 10% consists of pastures. A wet-weather creek winds its way through the land for about half a mile. All owned minerals will also convey with the property, adding to its intrinsic value. At the heart of the ranch, a modest yet comfortable two-bedroom modular home stands, offering a retreat for owners and guests alike. While the dwelling is in fair condition, the real treasure lies in the surrounding landscape. The ranch’s infrastructure includes an electric water well with a depth of 210± feet, yielding six gallons per minute. Additionally, single-phase electricity is readily available. There is also the potential to subdivide the property, which opens up intriguing possibilities for investment or expansion. Inquire now to seize the chance to own Rollin’ Rock Ranch, where panoramic vistas, diverse wildlife, and the allure of the Texas Hill Country converge to create an unparalleled living experience. Your Texas adventure awaits! Shown by appointment only with Texas Ranch Sales, LLC. Buyers brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Texas Ranch Sales, LLC.