$699,000 • 11.4 acres
This spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is tucked away on 11+/- acres on Copco Lake. The custom home offers an elegant, spacious layout with vaulted beam ceilings, brick fireplace, a lovely kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless appliances. The house has lovely views and sliders opening onto a large composite deck, with elevator and stairs. The gentle terrain includes a large meadow, pond and small creek, as well as wooded areas and the yard includes both lawn, garden area and a multitude of flowers. The home is adjacent to Copco Lake.
There are great outdoor opportunities both on the property and in the surrounding county: hiking, deer hunting, waterfowl hunting, fishing, & horseback riding to name a few. It is about 40-45 minutes back to the city of Yreka (the county seat), an hour to popular Ashland, OR and approx. 1 ¼ hours drive to Medford, OR. Yreka offers shopping, groceries, a small hospital, schools, etc. There is a small airport in Montague, the closest town. Siskiyou County is known for its beautiful scenery, thousands and thousands of acres of national forest, and a myriad of outdoor recreation opportunities including hiking, biking, horseback riding, skiing, trout fishing, golf and more.
Whether you're looking for a full time home with privacy and serenity, or for a vacation get away where you can enjoy both comfort and nature's beauty, make an appointment to come see this special property!
• 4256 sf, 4 bedroom, 2 bath house, built in 2001.
• 11.4+/- acres of land with meadow, pond, little stream and timber.
• Attached two car garage.
• Beautiful kitchen, great for home chefs or entertaining.
• Pretty views from the many windows.
• Landscaped with garden area, flowers and lawn.
• Across the road from Copco Lake
• Constructed with Hardi-board siding and a metal roof.
• Roll up door in the front of the garage creating a separate work shop with its own heating and cooling.
• Extensive downstairs storage, including several rooms.
• Fully fenced.
• Indoor potting room downstairs.
• Indoor dog kennel room with doggie access outside to a very nice outdoor kennel with wisteria growing over it for shade.
• Two water sources: 30+ gpm well and a water share for the local water company.
• The small creek is a diversion from Snackenberg Creek (water rights are granted under the pre-1900 water use act - buyer to verify with watermaster).