$985,000 • 242.72 acres
Adjacent to the Historic town of Volcano, CA, is an opportunity to own 11 separate parcels, being sold together, totaling 242 acre +/-. You can build multiple homes or create an estate, unparalleled in location, beauty, and history. The entrance to the Cleveland Tunnel, which supplies the water to the town, as well as, the water tank, are located on this property. Water, power and fiber optics are all at the property. Volcano is named for its setting in a bowl-shaped valley, which early miners thought was caused by a volcano. When the early morning fog rose from the valley floor it only reinforced that belief. The Volcano area was first known designated by Colonel Stevenson's men, who mined Soldiers Gulch in 1848. In 1850, a post office was established and by April 1852 there were 300 houses. By 1853, the flats and gulches swarmed with men, and there were 11 stores, 6 hotels, 3 bakeries, and 3 saloons.
• 11 Separate legal parcels rich in history that lends to many uses.
• Build a few houses, an estate or just enjoy the amazing history!
• Adjoining the historic town of Volcano, Ca.
• A short drive to world class fishing, skiing and a host of other outdoor activities
• Famous "Santa Clause" and "Connie's" are two of many historic caves located on the property.
• The Cleveland tunnel's entrance is located on the property.
• The Emigrant wagon trail runs through it.
• The diversity of Meadows, Rock Outcroppings, Timber...This is truly one of a kind.
• Located within an easy commute to, Lake Tahoe, Sacramento or the Bay Area.