$6,230,574 • 7,837 acres
The Lazy H Ranch is a very rare offering of size, adventure, and an incredible & genuine West Texas cattle operation. This sanctuary from the outside world is approximately 30 miles from Midland, TX which provides friends and family the seclusion and tranquility beneath the beautiful West Texas skies while providing convenience and accessibility to the Tall City as well as the smaller local communities; such as, Andrews, TX.
The amazing 12-section ranch is in the Heart of the Grasslands of West Texas. There has been no grazing of any kind for the last few years. The Lazy H Ranch is in excellent condition, being fenced and cross-fenced. All fences are in good condition at about 70%. Pastures are watered by windmills and concrete storage tank for ground troughs. Contact Broker, Caleb Matott at 432-349-3330 for your private showing.
• No Cattle for the last 2 years
• Big Grasses
*Side-Oates Grama, Buffalo-grass, & Kleingrass
• 4 windmills, 2 of them being submersibles
• 8 water wells
• Ranch House is gutted & ready for renovation
• Old style cinder block horse barn and pipe corrals
• This area is worldwide known for its Mule deer
*Blue Quail, Dove, & Predators
• Easy access off HWY 181 (Oil field ranch roads throughout the ranch)
• Above average fencing over most of the ranch. Barbwire fenced & cross fenced.