$950,000 • 40.69 acres
Located between Abilene and Fort Worth is 40 acres with convenient access off I-20. This property has a great deal of road frontage, offering the perfect opportunity for investors and developers. I-20 Service Road and Blundell Street create easy access with ideal visibility from Interstate 20. One pond makes up the surface water. A barn with cattle pens and old farm equipment rests on the north end of the property. Currently, the owner is running cattle on the abundant amount of Coastal Bermuda grass growing here.
-- WATER & TERRAIN --
- 30 ft of elevation
- One pond, roughly .25 of an acre
- Building sites for multiple structures
- City of Ranger Water Line along Blundell Street
- Water well, currently not being used
-- COVER --
- Native Grasses--Coastal grass, ag exempt, not leased for grazing
- Cultivation & Soils--20 acres of Hassee Soil, 11 acres of Chaney Loamy Sand Soil, 4 acres of Owens Clay Soil, 3 acres of Chaney Stony Loamy Sand Soil
-- IMPROVEMENTS --
- Gate on Blundell St
- Gate on I-20 Service Rd.
- Electricity on Blundell St
- One water well, condition unknown.
- Buyer or Buyers Agent will verify all utilities
-- MINERALS & WIND --
- No active production; Surface estate only
- No wind turbines insight; No transmission lines or substations nearby
- No known wind lease in the immediate area; All owned wind rights convey
-- ACCESS & DISTANCES --
- 1,650 feet of I-20 Service Road frontage
- 1,172 feet of Blundell Street frontage
- Off I-20, 1 mile southeast of Ranger
- 65 miles east of Abilene
- 80 miles west of Fort Worth
Listing Agent--Travis Patterson (254)-246-5266
Additional Notices & Disclaimers:
Campbell Farm & Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating Agents and Brokers must make first contact with the listing agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in the commission split. Commission split is at Campbell Farm & Ranch LLC's sole discretion. No Trespassing--Don't hesitate to contact a Campbell Farm & Ranch team member for a showing. All of the information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes. All listing information is subject to errors, omissions, change in price, change in terms, or removal from the market without notice. Campbell Farm & Ranch presents all offers but cannot accept deals; the seller has the right to refuse any offer, review multiple offers and accept backup offers.