$225,000 • 78 acres
Hidden Lake Ranch is a 76 acre ranch just a few miles North of Holdenville, Oklahoma. Located on Oklahoma State Highway 48, Hidden Lake Ranch is 181 miles from Dallas, 85 miles from Tulsa, and 84 miles from Oklahoma City.Situated off the highway, Hidden Lake Ranch boasts a mixture of pasture, timber and water. The soils are especially productive on the ranch, offering a tremendous mix of Verdigris silt loam, Kamie fine sandy loam, and Dennis loam, just to name a few. These soils lend themselves well to cultivation, pasture, range, woodland, and wildlife. Now, what makes Hidden Lake Ranch exceptional? The Hidden Lake, of course. As you make your way through a small, nondescript trail and around a small bend off the main path, you emerge to an opening that unveils the concealed stunning lake below. Constructed in the 1960s as part of the Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Act, Big Wewoka Creek Watershed #37 is a true gleaming sight to behold. The watershed has a total surface area of approximately 11 acres, of which around 20% lies within the boundaries of the ranch. For those folks yearning for their own lake full of bass and perch, Hidden Lake is the place for you.The ranch also features just under a quarter mile of frontage on SH-48 with one gate entrance near the midpoint of the property and another off E. 130 Road, which passes through the adjoining neighbor to the North. As you continue into the property, youll notice and appreciate the well-defined and cleared trails, which make navigating the ranch a cinch in your favorite ATV or UTV. The ranch has a combination of hardwood and softwood timber on both the eastern and western edges. Hidden Lake Ranch offers an optimal mix of pasture and mature hardwoods with approximately 40% of the property open meadow with the other 60% wooded. These woods on both edges of the property, with good clearing and pasture land in the center, provide the wildlife on the ranch with great cover for refuge. On the western edge of the property, the ranch also has an unmapped creek with deep bottoms that cuts and drifts through the length of the ranch. For those most interested in deer, this creek provides an important water source and refuge for those coveted trophy whitetails known well in Hughes County. There are also number of ideal places for food plots and hunting blinds all over the ranch. The mixture of high quality soils, water features, and mature hardwoods make Hidden Lake Ranch the ideal place for wildlife to thrive and flourish. Managed properly, this ranch could provide outstanding hunting for generations to come. For those interested in additional property, there are 160 acres directly West of the Ranch and across Highway 48 currently available for sale by the same family. This parcel features a phenomenal 27 acre lake with the perfect spot to build your dream home to enjoy all of the tremendous view Lakeside Ranch has to offer. If you are looking for a beautiful recreational piece of land to hunt, fish, and enjoy the company of your family and friends, then look no further than Hidden Lake Ranch.