$550,000 • 235 acres
Name of Property: Hughes County 235
Price Per Acre: $2,341
Acreage: 235 Acres m/l
Location: Dustin5 miles, Henryette25 mi , McAlester35
Closest Town: Dustin, OK
Access: County road
Taxes: $630 -2019 tax year
Topography: rolling meadows
Improvements: Hay barn, equipment cover, storm cellur
Home Sqft: 2,240
Forage: Bermuda, fescue, native, clover,
Water: Rural Water, pond in each trap.
Wildlife: Deer, turkey, dove, squirrels, rabbits
Utilities: Electric and rural water
- Beautiful Cattle Ranch with Native, Fescue, Dallas, and clover.
- 4 bedroom 2 bath home, Hay barn and equipment overhead shed.
- County Roads on 4 parcels, Good Fencing.
- 80 cow capacity depending on management.
- Exceptional water with 5 ponds and numerous pools along water ways.
Average Annual: 41.7in
Number of Days with Precipitation: 78
Wettest Year: 76.93in (2015)
Driest Year: 20.67in (1901)
Greatest Daily Rainfall: 7.65in
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 815 square miles (2,110 km2), of which 805 square miles (2,080 km2) is land and 10 square miles (26 km2) (1.3%) is water. The county is located in the Sandstone Hills physiographic region. It is drained by the North Canadian River, Canadian River, and Little River..
The county includes Holdenville and Wetumka lakes.