$729,000 • 28.1 acres
You will never tire of the awe inspiring panoramic views of the incredibly beautiful Indian Valley from every window and deck of this gorgeous home. This home is oriented and appointed to suit the most discriminating tastes. Enjoy the best of the four seasons on this 28 very private forested acres at the 4000' elevation.
• Watch the eagles fly at eye level and relish the incredible panoramic views as the seasons unfold.
• Private driveway from Hwy 89 winds up through the trees to this wonderful surprise! Peaceful, serene, and away from it all you are in your own little world!
• With lots of access to the expansive redwood decks there is an ongoing invitation to just sit down and relax with a cold beverage, take a few deep breaths with gratitude, and enjoy the ever changing light of the view
• Entering the foyer and meandering throughout the well appointed home you become aware of the skillful layout taking advantage of the views.
• The main part of the spacious home has 2,767 sf, 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 lofts, office space, kitchen with granite counters, and a laundry room.
• The full basement has a big recreation room also encapsulating the views , workshop, bathroom, and extra room lending itself to a wine cellar. There is access to the garage, the outside, and the upstairs. Just outside the rec room area is a nice lawn area that is already plumbed for a swimming pool!
• Plenty of wonderful crystal clear water is pumped to a holding tank from which it is gravity fed to the house.
• Large clearing has room for barn/shop/outbuildings, animals, RV space, etc.
• Lake Almanor, Butt Lake, Antelope Lake, Indian Creek are all not far for recreation.