$750,000 • 128.61 acres
Great river bottom soil is a huge factor for this 128+ acre cattle and hay ranch with Pit River running through! 80 acres under production irrigated with 2 - five-tower pivots, flood, and wheel lines. Two pumps in the river, 20 Hp and 25 HP. Plus ag well with 5 HP pump. All on SPV power for a lower cost. Wood bridge over the river to access east side. The ranch is fenced for cattle. Large pole barn next to the 1700+ sf., 5 bedrooms, 2 bath, two-story home. In need of some TLC with good bones. Several outbuildings and a shop. Great old animal/hay barn down by the river, along with 2nd home in need of complete renovation. There are 3 domestic wells. The property needs some cleanup, which the owner is in the process of doing. This is a nice little ranch with the benefit of being on the river!
• 128+ acres with Pit River running through.
• 80 acres of farm ground, great soils, see attached soil map.
• 2 - five-tower pivots.
• 2 pumps in the river, plus ag well
• 3 domestic wells.
• Two-story, 5 bedroom, 2 bath home, needs some TLC.
• Several barns and shop.
• Some cattle grazing.
• 2nd home needs a complete renovation, great project!
• Several outbuildings.
• Good bridge over Pit River.
• There is only one road into the property. There are 2 locked wire gates, one to the west and the other to the south.
• ATVs or horseback is the best way to explore.
• Incredible views, beautiful setting, this is an opportunity to purchase an amazing property to enjoy with family and friends.