$7,995,000 • 2,300 acres
Monroe Land and Livestock is an opportunity to own an incredible income generating property. Encompassing 2300+/- total deeded acres, this hay and working cattle ranch has a plethora of water, alfalfa, corn, and grain production, and runs 300 - 500 AU.
The 1450 +/- acre headquarters are located in Pershing County, approximately 5 miles south of the town of Lovelock, Nevada and 95 miles northeast of Reno, Nevada. The remaining acreage is located near Battle Mountain, 2 hours away from the headquarters. The headquarters contain all building improvements and crop production. At 3690 foot elevation, 964 irrigated acres yield tons of alfalfa, corn, and grain, while the remaining acreage is used for cattle.
Rye Patch Reservoir, owned by the Pershing Water Conservation District (PWCD), supplies water to this ranch. The reservoir
has an approximate supply of 213,000 acre feet of water equivalent to a two year supply. PCWD is comprised of landowners of approximately 36,000 irrigated acres. Each owner has a share of the water, based on amount of land owned.
This property is a hay and cattle ranch, with tremendous income generating opportunities and benefits from Nevada’s favorable state income tax structure.
• 964 irrigated acres of alfalfa, corn, and/or winter wheat
• Fields are laser leveled
• 7800 linear feet of concrete water canals
• Border-check (bay irrigation) surface irrigation system
• Bays are 240 feet in width
• 2 single family residences
• 2 mobile homes
• 1500 ton steel hay barn
• 45’ X 75’ all steel insulated shop and grain storage
• 30’ X 90’ Steel shop for machine storage
• 50’ X 90’ Steel shop for machine and grain storage
• Two 5000 gallon fuel tanks with containment
• 300 to 500 AU run May to December
• Feedlot with cement bunks
• 1000 head capacity working pens
• $500 per month, radio tower leasing fee