$1,300,000 • 117.13 acres
Operated as a very successful summer camp, the infrastructure has facilities for many activities including an archery pavilion, skate ramp, climbing wall, high challenge rope courses, sand pit volleyball court, 2.5 acre grass field, nature pavilion, amphitheater, bike house/arts and crafts/ laundry building.
This property has prime access to National Forest land and its endless miles of trails for outdoor enthusiasts.
With the Fuels Reduction/Fire Safety project completed in 2020, and a second portion taking place this spring, this multifaceted property is ready for its new venture whether for an income producing venue such as a camp, equestrian center par excellence, glamping destination, or any combination or addition to the above. Williams Creek Ranch is located in the beautiful forested mountains surrounding Indian Valley just out of Greenville, CA with good year round access.
• The rustic lodge features a covered deck adjoining a fully equipped commercial kitchen and porch with expansive views.
• Two roomy and well maintained manufactured homes are ready for occupancy.
• There are 14 bunk cabins with screen windows, 5 cabins with glass windows, office building with glass windows and porch, workshop, numerous storage buildings.
• Two bath/shower houses including handicap portion
• Plenty of water with Williams Creek running through, two ponds, and several springs including 2 drinking water springs. Pump house pumps water to 4000 ga holding tank.
• There is an inground outdoor swimming pool (38,000 ga) and pool equipment shelter.
• The equestrian setup is ready for either private or for commercial use with plenty of room for expansion.
• Williams Creek Ranch has three riding arenas. The newest is a dedicated jumping and dressage arena at 160’×160’ newest with new sand in 2019, another at 100’×200’ feet, and yet another at 120’ X 100’, allowing multiple levels of riders to participate at the same time. A 60’ round pen allows for beginning riders and ground lessons.
• The 2500 square foot steel barn has 4 stalls including one for foaling, as well as hay storage, side storage and several small pens and turnouts, and a vet rack and wash rack. Large quarter acre turnouts have shelters for heat and rain/snow protection. A saddling corral and tie racks are ready for tacking up. These areas hold about 30 horses at a time. Horse tack is stored in the beautiful tack house and there is a log cabin for more storage. A convenient wrangler’s cabin has glass windows and metal roof.