$695,000 • 160 acres
Panther Rock Ranch is a pristine 160-acre foothold in the coveted Old Yorkville Ranch - less than 2 hours from downtown San Francisco yet a world away. The ranch consists of wooded hilltop vistas with views reaching out to the Anderson Valley as well as open mountain meadows surrounded by mature hardwood stands. There are several springs and seasonal creeks throughout the property along with a developed spring feeding into a suggested building site. The centerpiece of the ranch is Panther Rock - a dramatic rock outcropping with a storied past - the kind of place where folklore is born. There is a road network in place with a rudimentary trail system scattered throughout the ranch. Panther Rock teems with blacktail deer, wild hog, turkey, blue grouse, bobcat, valley and mountain quail, migratory bandtail pigeon and dove, and, yes, the occasional panther and black bear. The ranch is also a mushroom picker's utopia. The ranch has historically been used as a sheep range and as a hunting retreat. The ranch sits within the Yorkville Highland Vineyard Appellation.
• Dramatic Mountain Views over the Anderson Valley
• Building Site with gravity fed spring water - Private yet still within 15 minutes to the Yorkville Market and 20 minutes to Boonville and the Anderson Valley
• Varied topography consisting of fir and hardwood forests to open mountain meadows to the dramatic Panther Rock
• Springs and seasonal creeks throughout
• Roads and trails
• Wildlife Mecca is renowned locally as one of the best hunting parcels in the Old Yorkville Ranch