$499,950 • 10.02 acres
Private, 10+ ag exempt acres, covered with beautiful oaks, stock pond, hill country views, attractive terrain and loaded with improvements in a scenic area of Florence in Williamson County.
No expense was spared on the recently updated custom barndo home thats loaded with upgrades and has amazing finishes. The 2400sf home has 3 bds, 2 full baths, 2 dining, library/office and 17x35 covered porch. The home flows well, has a huge living room with high ceilings and a wood burning fire place. Refrigerator in kitchen conveys.
* 3 bay, 2400 sf barn. Includes 1/2 bath and spray foam insulation. One bay was once a paint booth and a separate area that would be perfect for a tack room.
* 20x40 covered RV parking with 50 amp plugin and septic connection.
* 30x60 over sized loafing shed behind barn.
* Goat barn next to main barn. Could also be turned in to a chicken coop.
* Hay/feed barn.
* 2-car covered carport.
* Well house.
* Above ground pool.
* Underground storm shelter.
* Dog runs.
* 6' perimeter game fencing.
* Solar entry gate with key pad and remotes.
* Waterline to all pastures.
* Additional home build sites available.
6 miles to Florence, 8 miles to Jarrell, 16 miles to Georgetown, 35 miles to north Austin.
***All potential buyers must be accompanied by their agent or broker***
****No one shall enter the property without approval****