$980,000 • 19 acres
Beautiful ranch home on 19 irrigated acres! This property offers it all - a beautiful 3 stall barn with tack room and breezeway, plus pipe runs, arena, 3 car garage with attached shop, another 3 bay shop, a 2 bedroom/2 bath manufactured home currently rented, owned solar panels, beautiful landscaping on automatic sprinklers, garden beds, shade trees, fencing and cross fencing, Mt. Shasta views and it's located on a paved road, just 4 miles outside of Yreka! The main home was custom-built in 1998 with many upgrades. The kitchen has custom maple cabinets, granite countertops, an island w/gas cooktop, and a service sink and is open to the dining and living areas. The rest of the home, including the library, has custom oak cabinets, beautiful wood trim, solid straight grain fir interior doors & more. Outdoors, enjoy a large deck & patio, water feature, with a waterfall, lovely lawn, shade trees plus plenty of storage. The property is fenced and cross-fenced and includes shares in the irrigation district. If you've been shopping for the ultimate conveniently located country horse property or small farm, make an appointment for your private tour!
• Two homes on the property.
• 2,466 sf main home, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, library, and bonus room. Built in 1998, with a beautiful custom kitchen - maple cabinets, granite counters, clear cedar siding, a large deck, and great amenities. Ask for a list!
• 1,344 SF manufactured home, 2 bed, 2 bath.
• 3 car detached garage (38'x26') with finished heated shop (26'x26') attached.
• 3-bay enclosed equipment barn/shop with RV storage.
• 3-stall horse barn, with tack room, loft storage, and unfinished bathroom. Each stall has an adjoining pipe paddock.
• Property is 19 acres, fully fenced and cross-fenced. Most of it is irrigated (flood irrigation, with water shares in the local district).
• Owned net zero solar system.
• Beautifully landscaped with a lovely water feature, automatic water systems, lawn, and 2 large garden beds, plus a large garden shed.
• Property is located in central Siskiyou County, less than 10 minutes from the county seat of Yreka.
• Siskiyou is a great area for outdoor recreation - skiing at Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland, hiking, riding, hunting in the Klamath National Forest and 3 wilderness areas, lakes, fishing, Shasta Valley Wildlife area and so much more.
• Close to Airports (Montague Airport is less than 10 minutes).