$4,800,000 • 810 acres
Northeast Texas Ranch For Sale In Bowie County, Texas
810± Acres • Cattle Operation
Property Location: 1437 FM 44 W, De Kalb, TX 75559
Price Improvement: $4,800,000
Currently being used as a successful cow/calf operation, this premier property offers an abundance of amenities, improvements, and opportunities to continue growing.
810± Acre Cattle Operation
• 810± acres of grassland, some hardwood & creek areas
• Variety of native grasses include Bermuda, Common, Dallas, Fescue, Tye & more
• Historically ranch operates at 200-350 cow/calf pairs
• Fenced & cross-fenced
• Pastures set for rotation
• Over 10,000 sq ft commercial building previously used as meat packing facility & restaurant
Hunting & Recreational Opportunities
• Whitetail deer, hogs, turkey, bobcats & more!
• Duck hunting on the water sheds & sloughs
Plenty of Water for Commercial Management Plan, Livestock & Hunting
• 23± acre lake + additional smaller lakes and stock tanks
• Anderson Creek runs through the ranch
• 2± hours to North Dallas
• 30-45± Minutes to Texarkana, Paris, Clarksville, and Idabel
UC Ranch Properties | AltaTerra Realty & Auction
AltaTerraRealty.com • Premier@altaterrapremier.com
J.W. Ross, Broker, RealTree Land Pro Expert
903-438-2585 • TX Lic #496806
Michael Strunc, REALTOR®, Realtree Land Pro, Auctioneer
903-341-0208 • TX Lic # 711195
SOILS: The property has Class II and Class III soils, mostly silty loam. Both Thenas fine sandy loam and Blevins silt loam. MINERALS: All owned to be conveyed.
TERMS: Cash & Conventional. Broker & Commission Disclosure: Buyer's Agent/ Broker must be identified upon first contact with Listing Broker/ Listing Agent. Buyer's Agent/ Broker must be present at the initial property tour to participate in the real estate commission. Commission splits will be at the sole discretion of United Country AltaTerra Realty & Auction, LLC. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.