Contact for Price • 128 acres
* Location: Dripping Springs Town Center (5min); Downtown Austin (30min)
* Local Attractions: Dripping Springs shopping and dining; HEB grocery 7min away; Numerous food and beverage venues (e.g. Twisted x Brewing, etc.); Driftwood Golf Course/Dreamland, etc. etc.
* Land: Two improved pastures totaling +/- 30ACs along the western edge near RR12. Hundreds of manicured Oaks. +/-100ACs on West side of Creek and +/-28ACs to the East. Two year round natural springs creating yet another natural and private oasis.
* Surface Water: +/-2200’ both sides of deep water section of Onion Creek and a low water crossing. Two producing natural springs as well.
* Improvements and Utilities:
* 9,350 SF of total living space
* Main House: 3214SF Built 2000 - 3 large bedrooms (including the primary on the top floor with views of Onion Creek), 2.5 bathrooms (plus outdoor shower), a game/media room, and a massive outdoor deck perched above the treetops, the Main House takes full advantage of the estate’s surrounding nature and panoramic views.
* Guest House: 2356SF Built 2000 - 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a wonderful open floor plan, generous living and dining areas, and another equally impressive covered outdoor patio with outdoor fireplace and views of the surrounding Live Oak canopies
* Caretaker House: 2634SF featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and an adjoining office with its own bathroom.
* Outdoor Amenities: hiking trails, a full-size tennis court, horseshoe pit, beach volleyball court, large outdoor chess board, playscape, saltwater pool surrounded by two beautiful pergolas, and a built-in firepit.
* Utilities: 3 private wells, 3 septic tanks, and electricity to each homesite.
* Public Utilities: 15” City of DS CCN Sewer Line nearby; DS Water Supply Corp 8-12” Line nearby. Contact for additional details. Buyer to perform independent due diligence to verify public services capacity.
* Land Use: The property remains void of deed restrictions. It could serve as an ideal primary residence, vacation home, short-term rental property, venue space, long term hold, and/or transitional asset.
* Road Frontage: +/-3300’ on RR12 with multiple access points of entry.
* Jurisdiction: Dripping Springs ETJ
* School District: Dripping Springs
* Willing to Subdivide
* Seller Financing Optional