$680,000 • 44.4 acres
LOCATION & ACCESS
Century Oak Ranch has direct access off of KC 433 and Laird Rd., both of which are lightly traveled roads. The property address is 289 S. Laird Rd., Harper, TX 78631. Charming Fredericksburg (great restaurants, music venues, shopping, hospital, supplies) is an easy 40-minute drive from the property via US-290. Junction is a 25-minute drive via US-290 and I-10, and San Antonio is 1-hour, 25-minute drive via US-290 and I-10.
LAND & WILDLIFE
The land is relatively level with some slight roll to it, rising slightly from the center of the tract to the east and west. The ranch is characterized as a grassy savannah dotted with mature, healthy Live Oak tree cover and deep soils. There is some Mesquite and other indigenous tree varieties scattered throughout, but all of the cedar has been cleared and removed. There is also a seasonal drainage that traverses the property through the center, entering at the north boundary and exiting at the south boundary. With fantastic views of the surrounding area in a gorgeous, park-like setting, there are an infinite number of additional potential homesites. White-tailed deer, Rio Grande turkey, and Mourning dove, and other native species of wildlife are abundant and sightings of Fallow deer and Axis deer are common.
HOUSE & GARAGE
The property features a charming, 869 SF, 2 bedroom, 1 bath ranch-style home built in 2000. The exterior is constructed of attractive Austin stone and it has a metal roof. There is a 90 SF porch on the back of the home and a 275 SF porch on the front, that overlooks the property. The living room and kitchen are arranged in an open floor plan, with a fireplace complementing the living room. There is also a 1-car detached garage connected to the house via a short sidewalk that could also serve as workshop. Clean and well maintained, this delightful home could be a full-time residence or weekend house.
BARN & WATER WELL
Located a short distance from the house compound is a 735 SF framed barn with a metal exterior. The barn has electricity and has ample room to store a tractor, implements, and tools. The water well and pressure tank sit just east of the barn and are protected by an enclosed shed.
Century Oak Ranch features beautiful Live Oak tree cover in a grassy savannah-like setting, deep soils, and varied terrain in a quiet, country setting. Away from heavily traveled roads, but not too far from Fredericksburg or Junction, this quiet, semi-remote ranch offers the perfect opportunity to own a private hunting property or family weekend retreat.
FINANCIAL / TITLE
The property, consisting of 44.40±-ac, is offered at $680,000 in Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Sellers.
1. Offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles of Fredericksburg, TX.
2. The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
3. The Sellers will provide a new survey. If the survey determines that the acreage is different than what is presented in this package, the total purchase price will be adjusted by the agreed upon price per acre.
4. Mineral rights which the Sellers own will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
5. All water right claims controlled by the Sellers will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing.
6. The property lies in the Junction ISD.
7. The 2021 ag-exempt property taxes were $1,459.13.
8. There are light deed restrictions that affect the property, which are included in this packet.
This entire Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by the Seller. Information regarding land classifications and acreages are intended only as general guidelines and have been obtained from sources deemed reliable; however, accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller or Anders Ranch Realty. Prospective Buyers should verify all information to their sole and complete satisfaction. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – DO NOT TRESPASS. Buyer’s brokers/agents must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allocated full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Anders Ranch Realty.