$799,900 • 25.32 acres
This gorgeous Shenandoah Valley country estate has sprawling entertainment spaces inside that flow outside to the outdoor patio and in-ground pool. The custom pool house with bar and full bath is the perfect place to host clients or family. The 25+ acre grounds are stunning and are perfect for many things: horses, your dream farm, gardens, or a vineyard/winery. This property is one of kind and is the crème de la crème in this beautiful region of Virginia. It is just waiting to be your family's new home or a perfect second home/client entertainment property! The full finished lower level basement offers a separate secure entrance and a full kitchen. Great for an Airbnb property, rental income, or in-law/au pair suite.
We envision this property as a perfect place for a winery! It is located across the street from a well-established vineyard, and there are other vineyards/wineries in the local area as well. The main house sits at the very top of the property, and you can see for miles out over the beautiful hills and mountains of the Shenandoah Valley. The view is something you must see to believe!
• Property appraised for $1.2 million in 2007
• Several heating sources - Main: Heat Pump, Alternative: Hot water baseboard heating, outdoor furnace (can be removed prior to closing if it is not wanted/needed)
• Gas or wood fireplace (currently gas but can easily be used as wood)
• Roof has 40 year shingles
• Whole house generator – runs on 1,000 gallon propane tank
• New pool liner and pool cover in 2016
• Full bath and custom bar in pool house
• Oversized 3 car attached garage
• Newer 4 car detached garage – one of the bays has an elevated ceiling to accommodate the installation of a car/equipment lift – garage also features a large loft that already has a full plumbing setup, perfect for turning into an apartment, garage office, man cave, or anything else
• Finished basement includes 2 additional bedrooms, a kitchenette, full bath, and a second bonus laundry room. Perfect for hosting company, as an in-law suite, or to rent out/Airbnb
• Front yard is perfectly banked for proper drainage of grape plants with correct sun exposure – a winery dream!
• Minutes to I81
• 30 short minutes to Harrisonburg
• 1 hour and 30 minutes to Washington DC
• Fun fact: Built using 44,000 reclaimed bricks!
• Interested in additional acreage and a huge, custom shop with too many amenities to list (one of the amenities being radiant floor heating)? Please ask us, we are happy to go over the details with you.