$2,700,000 • 450.97 acres
Timberlake Home Place
00 CR 203
San Saba, TX 76877
Price $ 2,700,000
Proudly presenting one of San Saba’s finest, the +/- 450.97 AC Timberlake Home Place, located in San Saba County with CR 203 frontage.
This ranch offers incredible investment value through both its agricultural and a recreational quality. The perimeter is low fenced with barbed wire and offers multiple cross fencing sections ideal for rotational grazing. Several stock tanks and a wet weather creek, providing convenient water access for cattle and wildlife. The ranch has an abundance of mesquite and Oak trees and is ready for a new owner to leave their creative impression on the landscape. Unrestricted and ag exempt.
- Five stock tanks
- Trees consist mainly of large, healthy Live and old growth Mesquite trees.
- Gradual rolling topo with build sites for a future home
- Numerous food plot and water feature locations lending to exceptional hunting for whitetail, dove, duck, hogs, and turkey
- Residence built in 1940, 1344 sq ft
- Storage building built in 1940, 154 sq ft
- Metal loafing shed.
- Fully fenced with multiple cross fencing sections.
- Whitetail deer, turkey and hogs are very abundant in this area of San Saba County. There are exceptional habitat features on this ranch provided by tree coverage and water access.
- Public water system (seller reserves all commercial water rights)
- Electricity is available
- Seller reserves all mineral interests.
- Over 7600 ft. of frontage along CR 203
- Agricultural tax valuation in place for reduced tax carrying costs
- The property is ideally located in the part of the Texas Hill Country. It is 15 minutes from downtown San Saba and is a short drive to multiple major Texas cities - 1 hr 45 min from Austin, 2 hrs from Waco, and 2 hrs and 40 min from Ft. Worth
Additional info is available upon request.
Disclosure: The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Texas Ranch Brokers, LLC and its principals, member, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, error, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to other satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment of type of us, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities are subject to many forces and impact whether natural, those cause by man, or otherwise: including, but not limited to, drought or other weather-related events, disease (e.g., Oak Wilt or Anthrax), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
Buyer or buyer’s agent, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be sold discretion of Texas Ranch Brokers, LLC.