$595,000 • 49 acres
LAND & WILDLIFE
The property has a unique blend of woods, gorgeous views, a live water creek, and potentially productive pasture. Sitting in the center of the property, there is a 24± ac pasture with deep soils was previously utilized for hay production. This pasture is now grown over with young and intermediate aged Mesquite, but it could be cleared to bring it back into production. The property gently rises to the west and there are numerous potential homesites with fantastic views in the southwest quadrant of the tract. While there are areas that have been affected by oak wilt, there are groves of healthy Live oaks scattered about in multiple areas. Two established pipelines traverse the property from west to east that run parallel to Keese-Sagebiel Rd. With only light hunting pressure over the years, White-tailed deer, Rio Grande turkey and Mourning dove are abundant. CTEC power has been extended in the property. Only the eastern boundary is fenced.
Bernst Creek runs for approximately 1,085’ through the eastern portion of the property. This is a live water creek and there are numerous places along its course that provide opportunities to impound water. To find a quality creek on a property of this size is indeed rare. There is not a water well on the property, but groundwater is good in the area.
LOCATION & ACCESS
Charming Fredericksburg (great restaurants, music venues, shopping, hospital, supplies) is an easy 20-minute drive from the property gate. Central Austin is a 1-hour, 50-minute drive via US-87 and US-290 and San Antonio is 1-hour, 30-minute drive via US-87 and I-10. The property has 1,340’ or 0.25 miles of frontage along the south line of Keese-Sagebiel Rd., which is a lightly traveled county road. A property address has not yet been assigned.
Bernst Creek Ranch is a diverse, small acreage property that sits only 20 minutes from downtown Fredericksburg. With its flowing creek, excellent views, good soils, and convenient location relative to town, this unique property has all of the elements in-place for a quiet, private ranch retreat.
FINANCIAL / TITLE
BERNST CREEK RANCH, consisting of 49.00± ac, is offered at $595,000 ($12,143/ac) in Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Sellers.
1. Offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles of Fredericksburg, TX.
2. The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
3. The Sellers will provide a new survey.
4. Mineral rights which the Sellers own will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
5. All water right claims controlled by the Sellers will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing.
6. The property lies in the Fredericksburg ISD.
7. The 2019 ag-exempt property taxes were $15.88.
8. The property will convey with sensible deed restrictions which have been drafted to maintain the integrity of the local area. The deed restrictions are included in the packet.
This entire Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by the Seller. Information regarding land classifications and acreages are intended only as general guidelines and have been obtained from sources deemed reliable; however, accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller or Anders Ranch Realty. Prospective Buyers should verify all information to their sole and complete satisfaction. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – DO NOT TRESPASS. Buyer’s brokers/agents must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allocated full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Anders Ranch Realty.