$825,000 • 36.12 acres
LAND & WILDLIFE
The property is relatively level, but does rise in elevation towards the northern boundary and has some distant views. Tree cover consists primarily of Live Oak, Cedar Elm, Shinnery Oak, and Pecan. Approximately ½ of the ranch has been affected by Oak Wilt, but there are large pockets of relatively healthy trees, especially within the eastern half of the property. White-tailed deer, Rio Grande turkey, Axis deer, Mourning dove, and other native species of wildlife are abundant.
The defining feature of this ranch is the year-round spring that sits just east of the house, surrounded by mature Pecan trees. The spring is part of a seasonal creek that enters the property along the east boundary and exists along the south boundary.
The property has a 2,357 SF, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, brick home with a 2-car attached garage, built in 1971. There is also a barn that sits just behind the house that has a corrugated metal exterior. The ranch is perimeter fenced and is in good condition. The home is serviced by a 1-GPM water well.
There is a 42” natural gas pipeline that runs for approximately 1,120’ through the middle of the property and sits within a 50’ permanent right-of-way. The right-of-way is cleared and the rock has been crushed. While no permanent structures may be erected in the right-of-way, it offers good soils for wildlife food plots and multiple locations for hunting blinds.
LOCATION & ACCESS
The property has direct access off of the north line of FM 2093 with 1,300’ of frontage. The property sits 1.9 miles SE of Harper, along the N line of FM 2093. Fredericksburg is 25-minute drive via FM 2093 or US-290. The property address is 20764 FM 2093, Harper, TX 78631.
Pecan Spring Ranch features a year-round spring surrounded by mature Pecan trees, distant views, a good location relative to Harper and Fredericksburg, and no deed restrictions. This quiet, small acreage ranch is a classic “fixer-upper” and could be well-suited as a full-time residence or weekend retreat.
FINANCIAL / TITLE
The entire property, consisting of 36.12±-ac, is offered at $725,000 or $20,072/ac in Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Seller.
1. Offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles in Fredericksburg, TX.
2. The Seller will provide and pay for a standard owner’s title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
3. The Seller will provide a new survey.
4. Mineral rights which the Sellers own will be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
5. All water right claims controlled by the Sellers will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing.
6. The property lies in the Harper ISD.
7. The 2021 ag-exempt property taxes would have been $2,940.00. The property currently carries a Disabled Veteran Exemption, which is reflected by Gillespie CAD.
This entire Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by the Seller. Information regarding land classifications and acreages are intended only as general guidelines and have been obtained from sources deemed reliable; however, accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller or Anders Ranch Realty. Prospective Buyers should verify all information to their sole and complete satisfaction. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – DO NOT TRESPASS. Buyer’s brokers/agents must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allocated full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Anders Ranch Realty.