$3,900,000 • 106 acres
One of a kind sportsman's paradise, set in Northern California's District 10, previously enjoyed by retired SF Giants player Buster Posey and family. Considered by many as one of the best producing locations in the nation, this 106-acre ranch is a fantastic duck hunting property. With two seasonal creeks, the ranch also shoots well for dove, quail, turkey and has some big blacktail bucks roaming about. In addition to the hunting, it has excellent bass and catfish fishing. The spectacular house and decking are constructed of Port Orford White Cedar from Oregon. It is 3,340 sqft with 5 bedrooms, 2 of which are master suites with 5 1/2 baths, and was built in 2008. In addition to the main lodge, it has a two-story barn, caretakers house & shop. Each floor of the barn encompasses 2,400 sqft for a total of 4,800 sqft which includes a game room, 5 beds, mudroom, entertainment, storage, fireplace & 1 full bath. The ranch is a wonderful vacation retreat, family compound, or the perfect property for the individual seeking privacy.
• Sportsman's paradise set in Northern California's District 10.
• 106-acres of incredible duck hunting.
• Shoots well for dove, quail, turkey and blacktail deer.
• Excellent bass and catfish fishing.
• Entire home including decking constructed of Port Orford White Cedar from Oregon.
• Home is 3,340 sf with 5 bedrooms, 2 of which are master suites with 5 and 1/2 baths, and was built in 2008.
• Full kitchen and large beautiful entertainment room.
• Tennis Court.
• Barn total 4,800 sqft.
• 1st floor 2,400 sqft.
• Entertainment, storage, mudroom, and 1 full bath.
• 2nd floor 2,400 sqft.
• Game room, 5 beds, fireplace & AC / Heat.
• Caretaker house 1,280 sqft w/ 500 sqft deck.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
• Full kitchen, AC / Heat.
• Shop 750 sqft, on slab, storage for decoys & boat.
• Two seasonal creeks; North Honcut Creek and Wilson Creek.
• Two Ag wells.