$2,800,000 • 284.45 acres
Imagine Hat Creek flowing along the edge of your lawn, around your main house, then over a small fall, under a bridge, between two guest cabins, and into a beautiful pond! Here it is! This 284+ acre ranch is a fly fisherman's dream! Offering 5 homes, 85 flood irrigated acres, now growing alfalfa mix hay, 3 freshwater ponds, shop, hobby room, and barn. Entering the property, you will pass through large lava flows before you reach the main home and guest cabins. Nestled under large pines with year-round Hat Creek. The ponds are a delight, not only for fishing but swimming and small watercraft. The ranch has water rights from Hat Creek to flood irrigate the fields and feed the ponds via two gated diversion ditches. There is also an ag well to supplement the irrigation system. This is a one-of-a-kind property and will be a treasure to the new owner.
• Amazing fly-fishing experience along the creek and in all three ponds.
• The main two-story home sits on a slight rise with a creek flowing on two sides and offers 2,422 sf of living space.
• The first floor has a large living area with a lava rock fireplace, and wonderful windows capturing views of the creek.
• Wood floors in open dining and kitchen area along with wood stove on lava rock hearth.
• Country kitchen with breakfast bar.
• Large laundry with ½ bath.
• Two bedrooms upstairs, each with en-suite baths. Front and back covered porches with creek views.
• The "Blue" cabin overlooks the creek and offers 900 sf with 1 bedroom and 1 bath plus a sleeping loft upstairs.
• Beautiful wood floors in the living area and kitchen.
• Woodstove on brick hearth. Plus cover front porch.
• There are several areas along the creek to sit and enjoy your surroundings.
• The "Brown" cabin sits on the opposite side of the creek, with 2,742 sf, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, large living, dining, and full kitchen.
• The barn has several stalls, a tack room, and a storage room.
• There is also a hobby room/office with a bath.
• Shop plus 3 carports under one roof.
• Fenced-in animal pasture can be irrigated with a handline.
• The two rental homes have a separate entrance from the highway.
• Rental 1 is 1040 sf with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath.
• The second rental is 1,100 sf MFH, with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
• Both have storage buildings.
• There are several roads throughout the ranch, connecting the ponds, hay fields, and homes.
• The property borders BLM to the North and East.
• There is a Native American cemetery on the Southeast corner of the property.
• The tribal members must get permission to access the property, via the back entry, to tend the cemetery.