$240,000 • 0.5 acres
Located in the community of Cassel, just a stone's throw from Hat Creek sits this charming home. Offering 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, large living room, wonderful family room with high ceilings and open wet bar. The pool table stays! Great space for family and friends. French doors open from the family room to the living area plus a glass door to the sunroom with a side deck. So many extra's. Country kitchen features a breakfast nook and a sliding glass door to the back deck with partial view of the creek. Laundry downstairs along with unfinished storage area. Two car carport alongside home. Fenced back yard, large gates on both sides of the home. The shop has lots of storage and a workbench. Nice lava rock features that create natural landscaping. Continue for property highlights.
• Main entry with large storage closet.
• Living room features cedar wood wall, fireplace in lava rock hearth, and built-in cabinet.
• Family room has corner wet bar with shelves under counter, cedarwood walls, wood ceiling, concrete floor, pool table, and lots of windows letting in natural light.
• Kitchen has a garden window, built-in hutch, and partially covered deck.
• Sunroom off family room with concrete floor, solid windows, and open side deck.
• Master bedroom with shower in bath and two walk-in closets.
• Second bath has a shower over tub.
• Downstairs laundry has a large sink, opens to an unfinished area with shelves for tools. Water heater and F/A furnace, both on propane.
• Lava rock well house. Water is on filtration system.
• Mudroom has a concrete floor with space for freezer and extra refrigerator. Opens to a carport and leads to both the living room and family room.
• New roof over the family room and living room.
• Shop has part wood framing and part metal. Kerosene heater, shelves, and lots of storage.
• Just minutes to Baum Lake, Lake Britton, Burney, Burney Falls State Park, Fall River Mills, Fall River Golf Course, and Fall River Lake.