$100,000,000 • 12,491 acres
Bently Ranch is on the market for the first time ever selling all of their agricultural holdings. Situated on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range in Minden, Nevada, the property is located just 25 minutes from the popular Lake Tahoe area and just minutes from downtown Minden and Gardnerville. This incredible 12,491 deeded acre property is being sold as one unit, offering a once in a lifetime opportunity. The owners started to accumulate land in Nevada in 1997 and instituted a cattle program in 2012. Over the last several years, they have focused on sustainable farming, aiming to grow a variety of crops that are used in their distilling industry. The sister company, Bently Heritage Estate Distillery, exclusively uses these grains and botanicals to create some of the world’s finest spirits. What makes this possible are the senior water rights and the reservoirs used for irrigation. Water is abundant here on the Bently Ranch. There are about 6,046-acres irrigated with 34 pivots. Water on the property includes 3,746-acre-ft Mud Lake and 1,784-acre-ft East Valley Reservoir. Senior water rights are from the West and East fork of the Carson River. Currently being grown on the property are grains of wheat, rye, barley, hops, & oats as well as premium alfalfa. Improvements include 6 homes, 4 bunk houses, 13 hay barns, 5 barns, 5 shops, a malt house, feedlot, and a compost facility.
For more detailed information on the ranches, please see the Bently Ranch Sell Sheet attached.
• 12,491 deeded acres, 6,046 irrigated acres
• Surrounds the cities of Minden and Gardnerville, Nevada; just minutes to downtown
• Senior Water rights from the West & East fork of the Carson River
• 3,746-acre foot Mud Lake, 1,784-acre foot East Valley Reservoir
• 34 pivots
• Currently grown: wheat, rye, barley, hops and oats
• Premium alfalfa
• Premier estate hops
• Hosts one of the largest composting sites in Nevada
• Compost is spread across fields and pastures
• Multiple Improvements: 6 homes, 4 bunk houses,13 hay barns, 5 barns, 5 shops, 1 malt house, Feedlot, Grain Silos, Compost facility
• Located only 25 minutes to Lake Tahoe area