$7,300,000 • 1,500 acres
Winter Falls is going SOLAR! Once in a ''Blue Moon'' does a ranch with this much diversity and quality become available for sale. This 1500+/- acre cattle, hay, wild rice and hunting ranch is truly an amazing property. The ranch features over 1050 acres under flood irrigation. 521 in alfalfa, grass hay, alfalfa/grass mix, 201 acres in wild rice and 328 acres irrigated pasture.
• Ground mounted, grid tied 200 KW DC SOLAR field. The solar power will handle all of the ranch power needs including domestic wells, homes and shop.
• There are 4 ag wells, (one not in use) a ditch pump and a spring pump all tied together, producing well over 10,000 GPM
• All tied together with underground mainline and return ditch system. No water leaves the ranch!
• The remaining property is used for grazing and feed lot with a mixture of pines, oaks and juniper.
• The south portion of the ranch is under a WRP conservation easement for enhanced habitat and is used for hunting and grazing.
• Around 30 acres are in the headquarters, barns, shop, corrals and two homes.
• 3400 sf metal shop, two hay barns plus animal/hay barn. The ranch keeps enough hay to feed over the winter, and sells the remaining crop.
• The ranch now runs 350 spring and fall calving pairs, plus 50 replacement heifers and 12 bulls, year round.
• This operation has run up to 500 head, depending on how you run the haying operation.
• The ranch is fully fenced and cross fenced.
• There are several year round and seasonal springs, year round ponds, as well as a seasonal creek which creates a spectacular waterfall over the lava rock bluff.
• There are two roads into the ranch, One coming in from the south,at the base of the bluff and one coming down off the bluff via Day Road.
• The ranch hand house is 1400 sf with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, plus a full basement. This house is located just north of the ranch headquarters.
• The owners home is at the south end of the ranch. It is 1500 sf with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, plus a full basement.
• Both homes sit at the base of the bluff and have nice decks capturing the incredible views of Mt. Shasta, Mt. Lassen and valley.
• The waterfowl hunting is outstanding and the ranch qualifies for 2 landowner deer tags available through Fish and Wildlife.
• The Williamson Act is in place on the majority of the ranch.
• This is a rare opportunity to purchase a ranch that has excellent history, very well maintained with the benefit of privacy, beauty plus fantastic hunting and bass fishing.
• Good production records are available to qualified buyers.
• Some equipment and cattle are available for sale, but not included in asking price.