$995,000 • 112.17 acres
Beautiful country home in Siskiyou County! This completely remodeled and updated home offers spacious & elegant living, located just minutes outside of the county seat of Yreka. The main home has 2 bedrooms, an office, 2 baths, and a lovely custom kitchen with a Jenn-Air range with grill and down draft, custom hickory cabinets, granite counter tops and a large island with prep sink. Beautiful fireplace with a woodstove insert in the living room, where you can relax & enjoy fantastic views of Shasta Valley & Mt. Shasta. The master bedroom has vaulted alder ceilings, double closets with built-ins and also has beautiful views through it's windows. The home has a great outdoor kitchen with granite counters, large covered patio, jacuzzi and solar heated pool - fantastic for entertaining! There is a recently built 336 sf pool house with a full bath, currently rented. The property offers a 4-stall metal barn (40x30) with water & electricity, a 256 sf greenhouse, plus 2 livestock shelters. There's a fully insulated garage with a 1/2 bath, plus a large carport. The property is fenced & cross fenced. The terrain is gently rolling. It's just across from the Shasta Valley Wildlife Refuge, where you can walk & ride a horse in addition to waterfowl hunting, plus you're less than 10 minutes from the Siskiyou County Airport & only 57 miles to Medford, OR. If you're looking for a great northern California horse property or country living, make an appointment today!
• Remodeled and updated main home: 2 bedrooms, an office, 2 baths.
• Two legal parcels, totaling approx. 112 acres. Fenced and cross fenced.
• 40x30 four stall horse barn with electricity and water, two 8x16 livestock shelters, small arena, fenced and cross fenced property.
• Charming 336 sf, one bath pool house, currently rented, with it's own mini split heat & air unit.
• Great outdoor amenities: jacuzzi, solar heated pool, outdoor kitchen, large covered patio - great for entertaining!
• Fully insulated two car garage with attic storage, pull down stairs, storage cabinets on both sides, a half bath with heater and instant hot water. The electric garage doors are insulated also.
• Large carport next to garage.
• Electric entry gate. Property is fenced and cross fenced with vinyl and post and wire fencing.
• A new HVAC system was installed in 2019.
• Cedar raised garden beds and green house, mature landscaping in front yard.
• On well and septic system, Pacific Power for electricity, AT&T for phone and highspeed internet.
• 8.1 acres have shares in the Montague Water Conservation District, for irrigation when water is available.
• Property is located in central Siskiyou County, less than 10 minutes from the county seat of Yreka.
• Close to Airports (Montague & Siskiyou Airports less than 10 minutes).
• Across the street from Shasta Valley Wildlife Area: https://wildlife.ca.gov/Lands/Places-to-Visit/Shasta-Valley-WA
• Siskiyou is a great area for outdoor recreation - skiing at Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland, hiking, riding, hunting in the Klamath National Forest and 3 wilderness areas, lakes, fishing, Klamath River, numerous small trout streams and lakes, Shasta Valley Wildlife area and so much more.