$1,150,000 • 3 acres
Private estate just outside of Palo Cedro. Majestic oaks line the gated, paved entry, and continue through the immaculate grounds. Stunning 3832 sf two-story home with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. A sense of tranquility settles in as you enter the home, with a well-laid out floor plan, a living area open to the second floor, and abundant windows bringing the natural light in throughout the home. The first floor features an open living room, custom kitchen, dining nook, and formal dining room. Office next to master bedroom suite on one side of the home, with bath, laundry, and attached 3 car garage on the opposite side. The second floor has a sitting alcove, 3 bedrooms, and 2 baths. The guest bedroom has an en-suite bath. Large game room with wet bar, pool table, and media area.
• The covered back porch is a dream, overlooking a large patio, lush lawns, a seasonal creek, open space, and forest.
• From the front entry, you can follow the stamped concrete path to the back yard, or over a walking bridge, to the gazebo with perennial flowers and plants strategically placed around the grounds.
• The 25x40 shop is a nice addition to the property, along with the RV carport.
• Custom kitchen: Stainless appliances, dual ovens, 6 burner gas range with water arm, the island has a prep sink, all granite counters, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and tile floors. Dining nook with built-in hutch with glass doors.
• Living room: High ceilings open to the second floor, built-in media center, and fireplace.
• Master suite: Large open space with door to back deck, sitting area, fireplace, bath with soaking tub, separate shower, dual sinks, and walk-in closet.
• Game room: Another large open space with a wet bar, pool table, and media area. Storage closets on two sides. Corner plumbed for future bath.
• Additional features: Electric coded entry gate, paved drive, 30 solar panels, built-in 17 KW Generac generator turns on during power outage, runs off propane.
• This unit runs the entire property. Private well with new 1 HP pump, 4 propane tanks, 1000 gallon, 500 gallon, and 2- 100 gallon tanks.
• If you are looking for privacy yet want to be close to all the amenities of town, this is your dream home and location.