$975,000 • 69.88 acres
Stunning hilltop getaway on 69.88 +/- acres with 360 views including majestic Mt. Shasta! This custom-built home is being sold completely furnished & move-in ready! From the TVs & appliances to the tastefully coordinated furniture & decor, this home is ready for you to simply walk in and make yourself at home. It has 3,973 sf of living space, plus 1,100 sf of an unfinished basement and a six-car, 1,480 sf garage. The upper level is home to the kitchen and main great room as well as the master bedroom and second bedroom. The third guest room is downstairs with its own en suite bath off the cozy entertainment room complete with a wood stove, fully equipped kitchenette, and HD & 3D home theater with an 8 x 12 ft. screen. Attention to detail can be found everywhere, from gorgeous granite in the gourmet kitchen and bathrooms, to thoughtfully placed windows for stunning views and natural lighting, custom trim, and solid wood floors throughout the house. Behind the scenes, just as much care was taken to create a comfortable yet energy-efficient home with three sources of heat including geothermal radiant, wood, and electric forced air; LED lighting; and maintenance-free extruded aluminum wraparound decking. Ask for a full amenities list including Ethernet LAN, audio wiring, central vac., gated entrance, automatic drip system, and so much more! This home has too many features to list and is really a must-see. Located just 20 minutes drive to Yreka; 35-45 minutes to Mt. Shasta City or Ashland, Oregon; just minutes to an airport capable of landing a private jet, or 1 hr to Rogue Valley International Airport, this is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy private, peaceful, country living on your own estate with spectacular views of mountains, wildlife, and beauty all around you! A place to re-charge, relax and escape to the big views and tranquil serenity of California's Shasta Valley.
• Home is being sold fully furnished and completely move-in ready with TVs, appliances, furniture, and all!
• 2,544 sf of primary, living area on the main floor and a 2544 sf lower level that has 1,400sf of entertainment living space and a 1,100sf unfinished basement: 5,088sf total house space, plus the 1,480sf, attached garage.
• 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a large master bed & bath; a guest bedroom and bath upstairs and the other guest bed & bath downstairs.
• Spacious kitchen with custom Alder cabinetry, granite countertops, dishwasher, trash compactor, a two-level granite island with a service sink, seating for eight, and a large.
• Main floor great room with double door, 38,000 BTU Fireplace with granite facade, and hearth with wood storage, audio wiring outlets, and sconce lighting.
• The 1400sf lower level living area has radiant floors, a private entrance, a kitchenette that has granite countertops, a dishwasher, custom Alder wood cabinetry, a cozy wood stove, a small refrigerator, and a microwave.
• The lower level doubles as a home theater with a retractable 8x12ft screen with surround sound and an HD/3D projector. The adjoining guest room also has a private entrance and private bath … all perfect for entertaining.
• 1100 sf unfinished basement storage area that could be workshop area, home gym, wine cellar, craft room – use your imagination!
• 1480 sf six-car garage is 3-cars wide & 2-deep, has reinforced pads for potential car hoist/lift, radiant floors, private bath, and its own washer/dryer hookups, Ethernet LAN connection, and 4-line telephone connections, plus motion detection lighting outside.
• The garage is an auto enthusiast’s dream or, if you’re a musician, it could be the perfect place for a jam session!
• 8’ overhang covers a no-maintenance-ever wraparound deck made from extruded aluminum, “boat dock” material. And, there’s a secluded outdoor shower!
• Ethernet RJ45 LAN and telephone connections, audio wiring, and central vac outlets throughout the house for your convenience.
• Super-efficient, low-cost, ground-source, geothermal HVAC Systems for domestic hot water, radiant heat, and Forced Air Heat and A/C have an elaborate, easy-to-use control center. The blown-in wall and ceiling insulation contribute to the inexpensive and energy-efficient heating and cooling.
• 8” thick, poured concrete foundation.
• Underground utilities for unobstructed views – Mount Shasta, Shasta Valley, the Eddies, and the local area!
• A private driveway with a locked gate is off a paved road for easy trips to town.
• Utilities: private well has a 16x16 pump house, and a septic system has over-built leech fields. Pacific Power provides dependable electricity.
• Plenty of room for horses or other livestock on the property.
• Located in scenic Siskiyou County, in far northern California, the house is in the countryside near the small town of Montague; not far from the County Seat of Yreka.
• World-class fishing is nearby on the Klamath River; hiking in the mountains or on the Pacific Crest Trail, rafting in white water or tranquil rivers, skiing at two nearby resorts (Mt. Shasta & Mt. Ashland) on and off-road biking challenges - the Siskiyou area offers an amazing array of outdoor recreation opportunities!
• Just one hour from the Rogue Valley International Airport or keep your own private jet or prop-driven aircraft just minutes away in hangars with a 1-mile airstrip – once a SAC Airbase.